3.10.2010

D9EAM


This is the completed D9EAM series. I've been working on this idea for quite sometime and when the opportunity to show some work presented itself, I opted to bring this series to life.

I decided on 9 panels, each panel 12"x12"


The lyric fragments I used are as follows:
1- DROWNING
Moby
Porcelain - In my dreams I'm dying all the time

2- WISE OLD MAN
Interpol
Pioneer to the Falls- So much for dreams we see, I am not prepared to know..

3-THE OCEAN
PJ Harvey
Horses- Horses in my dreams, like waves like the sea

4-THE MAZE
Joakim
Lonely Heart- Lonely hearts, lonely dreams

5- THE KNIFE
Aesthetic Perfection
The Great Depression- California dreams of suicide

6- THE RACE
Dead Can Dance
American Dreaming- We've been too long American dreaming

7-THE MASK
VNV Nation
Dark Angel- In your dreams you see my clear

8-PLAYING CARDS
Frontline Assembly
Provision- We'll steal your dreams, control your mind
9- DIVINE CHILD
Apoptygma Berzerk
Pikachu- I wonder what you dream...

No comments: