12.08.2009

I feel sorry....

...for whomever it was that busted my kitchen window and broke in and took some items and left the same way.

Why you ask?....Seriously, people who have 'messed' with me, don't end up well... and I have nothing to do with it.

So yea let me explain...

I got home today, sore b/c I had a procedure done on my back yesterday, and I was thinking 'I'm not doing laundry'. I go into my backyard and I noticed my kitchen window was open.

Huh?

Then it dawned on me, some little fucker broke in through the 12" high window b/c there is no alarm sensor... that is changing. AND they had to go out the same way.

What did they take you ask? Well that is what is quite interesting... the house didn't look like it had been broken into- less the window.

They grabbed my antique laptop. I say antique b/c it's from 2003 and slow as hell and I never used it online b/c it was full of viruses. It was just my personal dvd player for when I was hungover. They took my wopping 10 DVDS...no they didn't take TrueBlood. They took one binder of CDs... that blows, but they are all uploaded onto my work desktop, my desktop, which obviously I still have and my external. Whewwww.

Now this is where it gets weird. In the studio, they took an old camera that I got for 15$ once b/c the lenses were missing and the accordian style deal had cracks. They snagged my old 'boombox' Yea I bought it in 1990.... and in the bathroom, they snatched my makeup and all my gaudy tacky cocktail rings. 'Mameia', the goodess of cocktail rings, was violated today...but it gets better. They took all my makeup.

So I am thinking this was some young dude who wanted to impress a girl and went Christmas shopping.

As the police officer and I walked through, he chuckled 'I guess you would notice if anything was missing. You are quite tidy and organized.' As he said that I opened up fully the 'costume closet' door because it was slightly open and it's where all my gear is hanging, and clank clank clankity clank it went, he added 'Well I think what we found that scared them off.'

Yea fuckers took some random ass shit, I'm pissed about the window getting broken b/c of the glass, but I have to say, it's stuff. Polly Princess P is fine and they didn't trash my place... but now it's gonna be Ft Knox.

That backgate is gonna be locked 24/7. The maintenance dude is gonna have to give me a heads up when they need to get back there. There are metal screws in all my downstair window frames now, so no window is ever gonna get open unless it's broken w/ a chair and by then people will see.

I always had a false sense of security being front row center BUT always that back corner by my backdoor gave me the creeps...especially if I had to come home at night that way. Well the creepiness happened today.

And I do feel sorry for the culprits...

Romans 12:19 is all I gotta say ;)

Ok, I'm glad I am organized and have a CD list b/c now I gotta go and print it and I need to start thinking about the rings that are gone, and the make up. Seriously makeup?

People... no rhyme or reason....but if anyone sees anyone wearing one of my signature rings, ask them 'where did you get that?'

::fists in air::

No comments: